Mobile Apps Tester (m/f/d), 5 hours every second week
As a corporate startup of ÖBB, our mission is to make the diversity of mobility throughout Austria easy to use. For this purpose, we have developed the leading Mobility-as-a-Service (MaaS) platform including the app "wegfinder". It combines public transport, sharing offers and all other forms of mobility in a single app. With "wegfinder", you can find all routes, compare and combine different offers, and book tickets, vehicles, and trips directly in the app.
We are a young, international team of mobility and IT enthusiasts, living the values of customer focus, open mindset, transparency, professionalism and respect.
Together with app testers colleagues, you will perform regression tests for our mobile app "wegfinder" every two weeks. You will report directly to our QA manager, who will guide and support you in carrying out the test suite. You ensure the desired quality level by regularly and systematically testing the apps on different devices. Your contribution helps us to run an innovative and exciting app by ensuring that the new releases meet our customers's high expectations.
- Manual execution of tests on multiple mobile devices, one day (~5 hours) every two weeks
- Documentation of the test results and creation of short and clear test reports in English
- Feedback on tested software and errors found
- Working with multiple mobile iOS and Android devices
Skills and attitude required for the job
- Basic technical understanding of mobile ecosystems and interest in software topics
- Strong communication skills and the ability to report in a clear and precise way
- Ability to see the product from a customer perspective
- Ability to assess how a specific issue may impact the user experience
- Focused, independent & thorough working style
- Having an eye for details
- Working knowledge of English, German is a strong plus
- You have a friendly, winning personality and want to working in a high-performance startup
What we will provide
- Interesting tasks that are having a direct impact on our users’ experience
- A corporate culture that offers space for top performance
- Extensive familiarization and training in software quality topics that may become your next full-time career of choice
- Gaining experience in an agile software startup
- A diverse and unique team in a warm working atmosphere
- Excellent coffee in a modern office, with perfect public connection(near Belvedere/Wien Hbf.)
- For this position in part-time employment (5 hours per week every second week) a salary of € 130,- gross (14x per year) is foreseen.
- Our modern office is conveniently located (S-Bahn, U1, main station).
- Best coffee in barista quality.
- Very pleasant working atmosphere in an international team.
You are interested?
Great. We look forward to receiving your application. Please provide your curriculum vitae and a short letter of motivation.